Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today I wore "pretty boy"s deodorant, and was distracted all day at work. Every time I reached up to grab something on a high shelf I caught a waft of manly man scent and found myself aroused and confused. Smells are important. I also spent about a half an hour photoshopping my mother-in-laws picture to make her look young, tight and 20. Really, I just want her to like me. These are both very large accomplishments for a day where the universe was out to get me. Do you ever wake up and feel like every asshole on the road is driving just slow enough to make you want to ram your car right up the back of their car ass? I am willing to take responsibility for having the grumpies, but there were a lot of shitty drivers on the road today, and I was behind every one of them. I felt like Kanye West on the beach in Brazil. I think this week has made me tired. My son has pneumonia, I'm not going to say any more about him because pretentious mom blogs are ridiculous and I have never been fond of soap boxes. And I spent the weekend out of town visiting said in laws. I did manage to get some pretty delicious photos this week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment